iWantv! is a website that hosts all your favorite ABS-CBN and cable channel shows. With iWantv!, watch the shows you want, anytime, for free! iWantv website was launched on January 8, 2010 at Texas Roadhouse in El Pueblo, Ortigas Center in Pasig City. I'm glad that I was one of those few who witnessed this site first.
The site has the freshest episodes so you don’t have to worry about missing out on anything. You can also catch live news programs such as ANC, Teleradyo and Al Jazeera. If you are a solid Kapamilya, iWantv is something to look forward to - never to miss a single episode of your favorite shows of ABS-CBN. Each episode of an ABS-CBN show is archived according to dates.
iWantv! is exclusively available to SKYBROADBAND and Bayan DSL subscribers in Metro Manila. If you are not yet a subscriber, check out the websites and see what package fits you best.
WHO CAN WATCH:
SKYBROADBAND and BAYAN DSL residential subscribers with at least 512kbps package. Also available to ZPDEE, Bayan Broadband and Surfer by SKY subscribers, but also only if with at least 512kbps download speed.
I. VIDEO-ON-DEMAND. Available programs as of January 2010:
2. May Bukas Pa
3. Dahil May Isang Ikaw
4. Pinoy Big Brother
5. TV Patrol
8. The Buzz
11. Maalaala Mo Kaya
17. Bottomline with Boy Abunda
18. Sports Unlimited
20. Lifestyle Channel Shows (MetroWear Randy Ortiz 60s, MetroWear Gala, Metrowear FDCP 2008)
II. LIVE CHANNELS:
2. DZMM Teleradyo
3. Al Jazeera
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is iWantv!?
- iWantv! is a website that hosts all of your favorite ABS-CBN shows and initially, shows of 4 cable channels. ABS-CBN shows are available on-demand, while 4 cable channels are available on live streaming.
2. Who can use iWantv!?
- iWantv! is available exclusively to SKYBROADBAND and Bayan DSL residential subscribers in Metro Manila.
3. Is iWantv! available on all packages of SKYBROADBAND and Bayan DSL?
- iWantv! is available on SKYBROADBAND and Bayan DSL with at least 512kbps download speed. Also available to ZPDEE, Bayan Broadband and Surfer by SKY subscribers, but also only if with at least 512kbps download speed.
4. I am not a SKYBROADBAND and Bayan DSL subscriber but I want to watch my favorite shows anytime. What should I do?
- Check out SKYBROADBAND and Bayan DSL packages to see which package suits you and call to subscribe.
For SKYCABLE subscribers, you may avail of the 15-day free trial for SKYBROADBAND. Not only do you get to watch your favorite shows on iWantv!, you also get to experience internet speeds faster than DSL. Call (632) 631-0000 and ask for a free trial.
5. How do I use iWantv!?
Here are the steps on how to use iWantv!:
Step 1: Go to www.iwantv.com.ph.
Step 2: If you are a first-time user, register to get a username and password. Please be ready with your SKYBROADBAND or Bayan DSL account number since this is a requirement. Check your personal email after registration to get your username and password.
If you already have an existing username and password for iWantv!, log-in with the details.
Step 3: Then just choose whether you want to watch live TV or video on demand.
6. What are the PC requirements to watch iWantv!?
- You need to have a PC running on a Windows operating system (XP or higher) with Windows Media Player 11 installed.
7. How do I change my username and password?
- Just log in with your current email address and password to www.iwantv.com.ph/changepassword.aspx and change the existing password with your new one.
8. I forgot my password. How do I retrieve?
- Just click on the Forgot Password? link or go to www.iwantv.com.ph/ /forgotpassword.aspx. You will need to enter your email address and the account number you used.
9. Can I access iWantv! using different PCs?
- Yes, you may access iWantv! in any PC that supports the basic requirements, and as long as using a SKYBROADBAND or Bayan DSL internet connections.
10. I experience buffering while watching a show. What causes this?
- If you have a broadband connection of at least 512 kbps but still have poor video quality, excessive buffering, or a total lack of video, this can be due to a lack of computer processing power or general traffic congestion on the Internet. Try not to run other applications while accessing streaming media. Also, if you are accessing the video through a Local Area Network (LAN), you may experience excessive buffering or connectivity delays as a result of network congestion from the other users on your LAN.
11. Can I download shows on my PC?
- We only allow viewing or streaming of the shows. You cannot download any of the shows.
12. What channels are available on iWantv!?
- The following are the live channels of iWantv!: ANC, DZMM Teleradyo, Al Jazeera & Myx.
13. Are the live channels shown in real time?
- Yes, what you see in regular TV is the same as what you will see in iWantv! live channels.
14. Do I have to pay for any of the content?
- No, content available now on iWantv! are free of charge.
15. Are all episodes of the current programs stored or just this week’s episodes?
- All episodes of current programs are stored.
16. Can I watch iWantv! on a MAC computer and operating system?
- Unfortunately, iWantv! will not work on a MAC OS. However, it will work if the MAC also has a Windows operating system (XP or higher) with Windows Media Player 11 installed.
Official iWanTV site: www.iwantv.com.phSKYBROADBAND: www.mysky.com.ph
Bayan DSL: www.bayandsl.com
For comments and suggestions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.